Monday, December 22, 2008

A lesson on organization

I have a feeling it just may be one of those bloggidy blog days. I'm sitting at the dining room table that is covered in a layer of glitter left over from last night's ornament making. The music is blaring through the speakers. I can see the rain dripping down the window. All is good. No, all is great.

So I was clicking through some of my favorite blogs, and came across a recent entry by Decor8, which then led me to the discovery of Making it Lovely. I must say Nicole Balch's recent post has me green with envy. Has anyone seen such a beautifully organized closet? I like being organized, but my closet looks like a tornado hit it at the moment. I certainly have much to learn from Ms. Balch.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★