Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wanted: internship

I am in love with the unique design of Anthropologie. I visited its new location on Val Vista and there was a sign hanging out front that said they were looking for visual interns. The window display had books piled up to the ceiling. When I entered, my eyes became fixed on a wooden skirt display. The lights off to the left were brilliant. The complete design was brilliant. So I asked about the internship. It is unpaid and would require about 20 hours a week. To me, it sounds perfect. I love being creative and I love the store. And it's close to home! I'm crossing my fingers! I'm actually crossing my fingers for any internship. I'd love the opportunity to get creative!

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★