Saturday, November 8, 2008

Childhood Memories

Growing up, I adored Barbies and Polly Pockets (aside from Legos). Well my parents and I are having a yard sale next Friday and Saturday, so I was going through dusty old boxes in the attic. I had seen the idea of photographing children's toys, so I was hoping to come across my box full of Polly Pockets. I went through box after box and was starting to wonder what had happened to them. But thankfully, at the very back of the attic, at the bottom of a large pile, I found my collection. And I'm not going to lie, I was super excited. My mom said I looked like I was six years old all over again. So here are some Polly Pockets I photographed. More can be found on my Flickr account.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★