Monday, November 24, 2008

Paramore: I Caught Myself


There are many things that have inspired me lately that, perhaps, could inspire you, too.

1. A clean room.
For the first time in months, I am actually studying and doing homework in my room. Coming home to a clean desk actually makes me want to hit the books.

2. Twilight soundtrack.
Find some music that you love listening to over and over again.

3. Magazines.
Always one of the best sources of inspiration. And psst... the latest issue of People is lovely.

4. Planner.
Having a planner to jot down notes and to-do's allows me to never forget an assignment. Not to mention, it gives me a sense of accomplishment when I can highlight all the things I get done throughout the week.

5. Randomness.
This past weekend I got to hang out with friends that 1) I've never hung out with or 2) I rarely get to see. Random hangouts are so much better than staying in and being a hermit.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★