Monday, November 24, 2008

The O.C. Mix

In ninth grade there was that one night a week. The night where I ran upstairs to my parents room to get my dosage of teenage drama. Four words: "California here we come." I was obsessed with The O.C. Fast forward to now and I've watched the first season on DVD more times than I can count. I'm still in love with Seth's witty humor. I stopped watching the show mid-third season when Marissa Cooper died. Lame. But The O.C. Season 1 will always remain my favorite show of all time. And I'm sure there will be more times that I watch the entire season. At this moment I am sitting at my desk and listening to music from The O.C. And those four words still take me back to junior high. Phantom Planet's California put aside, these are some other O.C. Mix favorites:

1. Paint the Silence- South
2. Dice- Finley Quaye
3. The Way We Get By- Spoon
4. Forever Young- Youth Group
5. A Lack of Color- Death Cab for Cutie
6. Eastern Glow- The Album Leaf
7. Maybe This Christmas- Ron Sexsmith
8. Saturday Morning- Eels
9. Hide and Seek- Imogen Heap
10. Maybe I'm Amazed- Jem

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★