Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Twilight coming soon!




November 21st is less than a month away! Yes, I am a fan of the Twilight series. I'm not too obsessed like most loyal fans, although I do understand their obsession. I don't have any Twilight posters and I haven't read the fifth book online. But I do love the books. The first and last were my favorite. And I'm thinking that there's no way the movie will ever compare to the books. After all the Edward I imagined is much more attractive than Robert Pattinson. No offense to him. Also, I came across this site for Twilight fans and I love it and would also like to credit the site for the pictures above!

1 comment :

  1. haha all those things that you used to describe crazy Twilight fans...yeah, that's all me.

    But you know that and you still love me and my weird obsession, regardless =]

    P.S. LOVE that site! I'm going through it now. And I love those two pictures you posted. I still think Robert Pattinson is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★