Thursday, October 30, 2008

Letters from friends



I love receiving letters from my friend Gwenie and writing letters as well. The above pictures are shots I took of my bulletin board. The first shows an envelope Gwenie decorated for me with Gossip Girl quotes. The second picture, in the top left corner, is a pink letter she wrote. I loved the lettering! I've always been a fan of art and creating. And I think writing a letter is a perfect way to create art for your friends.

P.S. I just love this Gossip Girl quote that was written on the envelope.

Chuck: If I knew his name, I'd kill him.
Nate: Because you kill people now? What, you gonna hunt him down with your scarf?
Chuck: Don't mock the scarf, Nathaniel. It's my signature.

1 comment :

  1. Aw yay I have my stuff from you hanging up too!! I love reading it from time to time...they just remind me of what an amazing friend I have!

    P.S. I'm copying your Twilight countdown...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★