Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kate Spade autumn tunes



Autumn is the happiest season, no question. Cups of carmel apple spice from Starbucks, bundling up in scarves and hoodies, and oh the smell! The cool breeze sends a lovely gift through the screen door throughout this joyous season. It's magical. Fall makes me believe that anything is possible. It makes me want to escape into books full of fairy tales and daring adventure. Now there is something else beautiful about fall, and that is the music that defines this season. I believe no one defines autumn as well as Kate Spade. Her iMix is my favorite, full of folk tunes such as JayMay. Feist is another favorite. So crank up the volume, breathe in the cold air, and sing along to these lovely melodies: "Hard to Say" by Jaymay and "I Feel It All" by Feist. For I'm certainly feeling the season.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★