Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bright tights, big city



So there are a few things I'm loving this season. First of all, bright tights make a bold statement, which is perhaps why I haven't worn them. Nonetheless, I think they are rad. Also rad are leather jackets, which I think is a must for the fall and winter season. I'm in love with this jacket that can be purchased at Express. Sadly, it's much too pricey. And finally, I'm loving heels that look like they could be mistaken for a weapon. I must say, Jessica Simpson pumps and booties make a killer fashion statement. Perhaps if I would stop caring about how freakishly tall I look in heels, I might just find myself wearing them one day. If anything else, I could use a pair to defend myself (if needed) while walking to my car in downtown.

1 comment :

  1. Hello. So I stumbled upon your blog from Afternoon Breakfast, and thought it was very nicely put together and had interesting posts.

    I know you have done lovely work at Afternoon Breakfast, and was wondering if you could create a blog header for me. Even though there are probably 0-1 people reading my blog at this point, I would be thrilled if you would, because it would just be something to look forward to seeing everytime I made a new post. And if one day someone actually found my blog, I would want to make a good first impression :)

    If your up for the challenge, just contact me at blahblore.blogspot.com (yes silly domain name) so I can fill you in on the details of my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★