Saturday, March 31, 2012

As March Comes to an End


A few random things:
1. I'm obsessed with making playlists and discovering new music, thanks to Spotify and DesignersMX.
2. I can't stop writing. & Ommwriter is wonderful.
3. This + my Bible + Starbucks are a few things helping me grow deeper in my relationship with My King.
4. Exciting things are happening. Four months & I'll be in a house, with a new roommate (+ my current roommate) + a dog.
5. I'm blessed. I'm thankful. [& I can't wait for a vacation.]

1 comment :

  1. yayyyy... Like to see and hear about all the LORD is doing in my sisters lives across the globe. I am being blessed beyond relief as well. God is so good especially in how He allows the storms to really shape and mold us into something BEAUTIFUL!

    ♥CheChe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★