Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dream A Little Dream Of Me


simple art // soft colors + pretty words. dreamy images found here. more lovely things said:

"I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people." -Vincent van Gogh

"If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person." -Fred Rogers

"I begin to realise how important it was to be an enthusiast in life. He taught me that if you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it full speed ahead. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good. Hot is no good, either. White hot and passionate is the only thing to be." -My Uncle Oswald by Roald Dahl

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★