Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Travel All Across This Land

My parents are on the constant hunt for a house. We're currently renting a place, while I continue to search for a job in Nashville. Mom and I continued to search for property today. I decided to snap some pictures. Here's the result.




More pictures can be found below.


it's a shame what was once beautiful becomes abandoned over time

not something you see every day, at least not in arizona

my little pony
i imagine vampires live here


a fixer-upper
the darn fence is in the way

the life of a tortoise

Side note on the mennonite picture: The young man driving the buggy appeared to be my age and was quite handsome. Not that I'm turning Amish any time soon (or ever, for that matter), but I thought this was worth mentioning.

Click photos to see larger image. If you'd like to comment, please do so on the previous post.