Saturday, May 8, 2010

Excuse my absence

A beautiful place to be sure. Things that are significant, yet so small. If only I could carry them around in my pocket, as if they were simple pieces of sunshine I could look back on and smile. Hope, inspiration and adventure bring happiness. But today none can be found. A day of hurt, tears and fear. My walls are listening and no one else. "This isn't you." Then who am I? Forgetfulness can be a tragic thing. I see their disappointment. It's something I've seen for a while now. It's there in the mirror every morning. I am my worst critic and enemy at times. But aren't we all? She was going to be one of the greats, with a significant life full of beauty and dreams. But now it would seem she's fell down some sort of rabbit hole, with the key far from reach. She doesn't want to go mad, but she can't seem to wake up. ★

{More pretty pictures below...}

P.S. I really want to see this movie.

8 comments :

  1. That movie looks amazing! It's a great take on Beauty and the Beast. I can't wait to see it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That movie looks awesome! Love the key photo too - so intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, and lovely words :)

    And whoah, that movie looks really awesome! Definitely sort of a Beauty and the Beast with a modern twist. I'll definitely have to see that :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see that movie. I usually wait till movies come out, but this. I am so going to see pay the $12 to see it. It looks so fantastic. Ahhh can't wait.

    Beautiful words by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see that movie too! I'm afraid of being disappointed though :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely words! That movie looks really interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I truly hope she is a figment of your imagination, and that this wasn't autobiographical. Your soul is too beautiful to be this sad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★