Monday, November 16, 2009

Missing you...

St. James Park

It's quite possible that this park is my favorite place in the world. I miss London. I miss getting fish n' chips at 3 a.m. I miss shopping at H&M and Topshop. I miss sitting in the park, eating a baguette from Pret a Manger and sipping on hot coffee. I miss watching tourists give squirrels food out of the palm of their hands. I miss the Underground and the bus. I miss the boardwalk and book sales. If I could, I'd move here tomorrow. Or Ireland. I miss the fresh donut stand. I miss the green. I miss the Irish people. I miss the crowded pubs. I miss the music. I miss the weather. I miss the painted doors. Europe, I sincerely miss you. And I'm praying that you'll be my home one day. I keep telling myself to just make it happen. Here's to finding a job...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★