Friday, June 26, 2009

Dear Diary,

It's been three days since I left the city of London. I miss Europe. My first thought when seeing Arizona from the plane was, "Who on Earth would choose to live here out of all the other places there are to live on the planet?" Arizona is nothing but heat, cacti and endless desert. And I'm getting more and more eager to leave it one day. I'm considering moving to Ireland. I fell in love with the country. I've been in one spot my entire life that I think I will live in several places once I'm older. London, Ireland, Tennessee and New York are now on top of the list of choices.

P.S. These are photographs of my media journal that I wrote in while away. I placed all the tickets and bus/metro passes together on the inside. I wish I was still in St. James Park, in a wonderland of green, writing and taking photographs for hours on end.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★