Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jackman, Reynolds and Schreiber: Oh My!

So I was sitting at home, feeling bummed that I couldn't find anyone to go to the Wolverine premiere with me. I didn't have tickets. I didn't know what to expect. But I knew there was going to be Hugh Jackman. So it wouldn't hurt to stop by and see history in the making. After all, it was a world premiere close to home, and not in New York or L.A. Well I was able to get my cousin to go with me and let me tell you: Seeing celebrities was much better than sitting at home, bored, on the couch. I can now say that I'm in love Hugh Jackman, Ryan Reynolds and Liev Schreiber. And who knew how cute Taylor Kitsch was?! I am disappointed that I didn't try to get tickets, but I had fun nonetheless. The crowd was crazy. Jackman drove in on a Harley motorcycle and I was literally 1o to 30 feet away from the cast the majority of the time. Scott McIntyre from American Idol also stopped by and I was literally less than five feet away from getting the free tickets he handed to the crowd. Unfortunately, no such luck in getting my hands on the tickets. But oh well. I will go see Wolverine when it officially comes to the big screen. Oh, and I must say, Hugh sounds like a really outstanding gentleman. Seven-hundred fans slept overnight at the theatre, so he bought them coffee and bagels for breakfast. Sweet, huh? Oh and he's much more handsome in person, as was the rest of the cast. I still can't believe I saw the sexiest man of the year, who was the same actor to host the Oscars. It was a pretty good Monday.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★