Monday, April 13, 2009

rock n' roll queen


This song will be played at my wedding: My Little Girl by Tim McGraw

This song is always stuck in my head: The Climb by Miley Cyrus

This song reminds me of a hard time in my life: Arms of the Angels by Sarah McClachlan

I play this song when it's raining: Come Clean by Hilary Duff and She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

This song reminds me of a happy time in my life: Beautiful Day by U2

This song is romantic: Wonderland by John Mayer

I always play this song when I'm angry: Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

I play this song when I'm happy: I'm Leavin' by Jag Star

This song reminds me of my ex: Should've Said No by Taylor Swift 

This song makes me want to slit my wrists: Breathe by Sia

I dance around my room to this song: Just Dance by Lady Gaga

Favorite eighties song: Don't Stop Believin' by Journey

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★