Sunday, April 26, 2009

best summer ever & it hasn't even begun. *knock on wood*

I don't know if I've said this yet or not, but my twenties are going to be about seizing the day. Carpe diem! And it all starts this summer, which I swear is going to be one of the best summers of my life. Here's why:

1. Paris, Dublin and London. I still can't believe I get to travel to these three amazing, not to mention beautiful, cities. I'm going to have millions of memories and pictures by the end of this adventure. The Louvre, Eiffel Tower, palace of Versailles, the BBC, The Guardian newspaper, Dublin Writer's Museum, ancient Irish ruins, Big Ben and, possibly, Normandy. And so many more beautiful places to visit and see and experience.

2. The possible trip to Yellowstone National Park and various other national parks once I get back to the States. Just my parents, grandparents and I out on the road. If you knew how much fun it is when we all get together, you'd understand. It shall be a crazy good time.

3. Fourth of July, as always, will be celebrated up North at my grandparents cabin. And hopefully Lindsey or Gwenie will be traveling up there with me!

4. Two weeks spent in my favorite place, Tennessee. Possibly will be starting my news Webcast titled 'Politically Incorrect', which will be a hoot. And Jerrica will be taking pictures of me, again.

5. And hopefully Jerrica will be flying back with me to Arizona. She has never been here, so I would literally take her everywhere. Possibly even the Grand Canyon, which I have yet to see and I've lived here my entire life.

SO EXCITED. *INSERT BIG SMILE HERE*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★