Friday, February 13, 2009

Let them eat cake


Will type this entry later. Off to dinner and a movie... Auf Wiedersehen.

Update on February 14, 2009...

So I am now updating this entry, as promised. Just seeing the picture of those yummy donuts makes me want one. The caramel was most delicious. I'm craving chocolate- perhaps only because it's Valentine's Day, so-for once-I don't feel guitly about eating it.

I woke up today and decided to watch some TV while snuggled up under the covers and, surprise surprise, every channel was crammed full of chick flicks hour after hour. I settled for Monster-in-Law. As much as I despise Jane Fonda and Jennifer Lopez, the movie is hilarious. Plus that one teacher guy from Never Been Kissed, whose name escapes me at the moment, plays Jen's love interest.

Last night my weekend began with going to the movies with Melissa to see The International. A lovely movie with the ever so charming and handsome Clive Owen. It was either that or He's Just Not That Into You or Confessions of a Shopoholic. Who wants to see another chick flick when you can watch Clive for two hours and 10 minutes instead? Anyway I need to go finish beautifying myself soon- which seems impossible to do lately. My hair is dull and I must lose weight, I'm pugging. And it puts me in the most irritated of moods. But no matter. I am going out tonight to stuff my face with all-you-can-eat crab legs. This holiday on love will be spent with four wonderful people who I truly love, and I can honestly say love me back: grandma, grandpa, mum and dad. And there is no one I would rather spend time with on this holiday.

Wishing you a day filled with lots and lots of love,
Krissie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★