Monday, December 15, 2008

Tis the season to be jolly



I could not be any happier at the moment. I showed up to my last final, Shakespeare, at 9:40 this morning after stressing all weekend. And surprise! The TA's and professor gave the class a wonderful Christmas gift: If we were content with our current grade, then we didn't have to take the final, and that would be the grade we received. What a blessing! Once again, I get to keep my scholarship.

My mother is now frolicking about the house decorating for Christmas. Christmas music is being blasted through the house. My dad is getting work done. And I have been dancing around like a lunatic from the moment I walked in the door. I was singing the lyrics "Last Christmas" to my dog Molly. She just sat there with her big eyes, looking at me like I was a nutcase. Oh well.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★