Saturday, December 27, 2008

Three little things

1. I'm a little surprised that it has taken me this long to share with you one of the most delicious teas ever tasted. I'm talking about Lipton's Vanilla Caramel Truffle, of which I have become addicted. I discovered this tea in Wal*Mart, while searching for a drinkable tea for a past tea party. Bits of caramel, vanilla and chocolate packaged in little silk bags = perfection.


2. These are two of my favorite Christmas presents that I purchased with Christmas money.
a. Viktor & Rolf 'Flowerbomb' perfume {I've traded this scent for Vera Wang Princess} b. Anthropologie Beribboned Bag {sparkles ♥ big blue bow}



3. I was searching through iTunes and decided to search Gossip Girl music. That's when I discovered Lady Gaga's Just Dance. This morning (or shall I say afternoon) I listened to it on repeat while getting dressed. And I couldn't help but just dance.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★