Thursday, December 25, 2008

Blue Christmas

Christmas ends in less than an hour and thirty minutes. Present after present has been wrapped and unwrapped. Families have ate, drank, and been merry. It's usually this time- the time after everyone has went back to their homes, that makes me sad. It's the time where I miss having my brother at home and, for some reason, it just feels like one of the loneliest moments of my life. Maybe I'm the only one who gets this way. But this year I'm sad for another reason. Someone near and dear to me has anorexia. And not just anorexia, but bulemia. This beautiful young woman. It makes my stomach ache just thinking about it. It's an illness that quite honestly I don't understand. I just want her to get better. I love her. Very much. And I don't want to lose her.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★