Saturday, November 29, 2008

Midnight Sun is <3

Okay, okay. I don't mean to keep bringing up Twilight. Enough already, right? But I saw the movie for a second time. And after accepting that Kristen Stewart just isn't the Bella I imagine in the books (not even close!), I decided that I, perhaps, do like the movie. If anything, it has made me want to re-read the entire saga. And I have now become one of the many Twilight fans who have read Midnight Sun (the twelve chapters that have been written at least). Which, btw, is the best of them all thus far. And by the time I completed the chapters, I was thrilled that the true Bella from the previous four books has not been erased from my memory. Oddly enough, I think Rob Pattinson does make for a good Edward. No complaints. His little grins in the movie are what I would picture Edward to do when he can't control his smiles. And his perspective in Midnight Sun is beyond fabulous.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★