Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or treat


First of all, Happy Halloween! And I hope you are all out having fun, unlike your loyal blogger who is sitting at home studying for her online midterm that must be completed by tomorrow. This week has been stressful and it all began when I got sick on Monday. The highlight of my week was going on a walk with my parents tonight and watching all the little kids dressed up in costumes with their parents. I swear, the parents enjoy it just as much as the kids. I can't wait to move to Franklin, Tennessee and live in a victorian house and pass out candy to all the children. I think I'll dress up like the Good Witch from The Wizard of Oz. I'll make a mental note of that. Anyway, here are a few pictures of my Masquerade Dinner Party that was held last Saturday. I personally dig my owl mask.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★