Friday, October 17, 2008

Adventures in Franklin









Oh Franklin, Tennessee. One of my favorite places in the world, I must say. I hope to live there one day. I love the indie shops that align the antique square. Not to mention the brightly colored, lucious Ben & Jerry's. My mother and I have made it our tradition to stop by this lovely town every time we visit the wonderful state of Tennessee. One of my favorite stores I visited this past summer was Rock Paper Scissors. I was able to snap some pictures of this modern shop (see first two photos above!) The victorian houses with the iron-rod fences are also magnificent. It's no wonder this place is a home for several country singers who wish to escape the busy-ness of Nashville. No doubt that the whole city is a delight.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Please visit again. ★